Gynecology is the medical practice dealing with the health of women’s reproductive systems and the breasts. We offer a wide range of gynecological and surgical services for women at every stage of their lives, from adolescence to post menopause. Some of the gynecological services we offer are:
- Annual checkup and screening exams.
- Adolescent gynecology.
- Sexually transmitted infections (STI) screening and treatment.
- Contraception and family planning services.
- Perimenopause and menopausal management.
- Irregular periods and abnormal uterine bleeding management.
- Uterine fibroids and ovarian cysts management.
- Gynecological procedures including; colposcopy, LEEP, D&C Hysteroscopy and polypectomy, Hysterectomy, Myomectomy, Endometrial ablation via Novasure® and minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery.
- Treatment of abnormal Pap smears.
- Treatment of pelvic pain and endometriosis.
To schedule your appointment, call our office at (845) 433-0101.
Note: The information provided on this page is not intended to be used for medical diagnosis or as medical advice. This information is not comprehensive and does not recommend a course of action to be followed. For medical advice, please consult with your obstetrician and gynecologist.